Labels

Thursday, February 21, 2013

My Eclecticity

Welcome to my eclecticity! "What is eclecticity," you might ask? Well, on my journey of my life up to this point of almost 29 years, I have learned so much about myself including my taste and style, which is ever-changing. I can never seem to fit my taste or style into any single category. I am drawn to so many different things and aesthetics and time-periods. The only "category" that all seems to fall on is "eclectic." So I took the term a step further to describe my world. My favorite chapter in the entire Bible has to be PROVERBS 31. It is the ultimate picture of what I want to be as a wife and a mother and a woman of God. Not entirely sure if others will welcome the idea, or read or even follow this blog but hey, a homemaker needs an outlet, right? So bear with me on this journey of life as I learn to manage this, my family, and try to restrain my obsession with almost every shade of blue. *Deep breath* Here I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment